About

Melissa and Justin 5/29/09

Melissa and Justin were married on a beautiful Friday and are very much in love. Press the play button in the bottom left corner to start the slide show.

Congratulations to you both!

Tags: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Like this post? Share it!

10 Responses to “Melissa and Justin 5/29/09”

1. Linda says:

CONGRATULATIONS! Melissa and Justin — You are a beautiful couple and I wish you many happy years together.

2. Becky Radtke says:

Wow !!!! How beautiful !!!! Beach weddings are the best. Your pictures bring back lots of memories of our own OBX wedding. Congratulations to you both

3. kim & joan johns says:

CONGRATULATIONS! Melissa and Justin
    if your life together is half as beautiful as your wedding you
    kids will have a wonderful life with many happy years together

4. Rick & Nan Parente says:

Melissa & Justin…..Congratulations!!! What a Beautiful Wedding and what a Beautiful Bride! Justin, welcome to the Family!!!

5. Sue Clarke says:

Melissa and Justin – Congratulations! Sending you all my best wishes. I am in awe of your beautiful wedding – a memorable one that will last a lifetime. Melissa, a beautiful dress for a beautiful bride! May your life together bring you all the happiness you two deserve!

6. Laurie Meyer says:

WOW,,,Melissa,,,those pix are breathtaking,,,every one of them! You are so beautiful! Congrats to the both of you! I love the blue!

Looks like it was a blast!

7. Grandma Jo says:

These pictures support just one more reason why my family has given me so much to be thankful for. I’m “proud” to be “Grandma Jo” and thank you for being the reason we were all able to enjoy so much quality time together for a whole week! My family is God’s gift to me and I’ll cherish the entire bunch of you forever! OXOXOXOXOXO wrapped in my love.

8. Miranda Groh says:

Awesome PICS…You make a beautiful bride…I knew you would partner…looks like you had fun, wish I could have been there!!!!Now the marriage begins…

9. Congratulations to you both!! A beautiful wedding and Melissa, you were probably the prettiest bride I have ever seen. You should do bridal gown modeling. I only wish the very best for you. Love ya.

10. Simply_Me says:

First off I am a stranger to this site and this couple. However, to the photographer and whoever designed the slideshow on this site, WOW! You have have put together a beautiful beginning to end display of a lovely wedding of this couple. The bride is beautiful and most photogenic and you also have captured the groom who most surely was nervous but very proud to claim this gorgeous woman has his sou;mate for life on this very special day, and all others present on this most special day. I thoroughly enjoyed all the photos displayed knowing that their were many more that were most likely taking which were not displayed. Each photo was excellent and captured the essence at the moment it was taken. The designer whose task it was to choose from the best from the many photos of that day has not only superbly chosen the photos but coupled them with a suitable background music and of a sufficient length and time exposure to really present and wonderful memory of that day that others would surely love to have for their own special day in their life. Well Done! To the lovely couple, Melissa and Jason, congratulations and may the love you have for one another grow deeper and more profound with each passing day and as new challenges are faced together in the years to come!